Jun 7, 2008

Still waiting...

So I am finally back online (took a week to get our ISP to get us online) and I am two charger cables and the 2/0 cable (all around, 34+ lugs to crimp) away from the test run. I will post a pic of where I am now working, unfortunately quite exposed and now battling the bugs while I work (not to mention the midwestern humidity). We are working on our house now (porch renovation, kitchen wall removals, etc), so it is competing w/ my work time on this, but that is fine, as I'm still waiting to get my 2/0 cable via UPS (long, annoying story) and I have yet to find a place to rent a hex crimper from. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll take some time to post a long, rambling explanation of the vehicle and accompany it w/ some pictures. This car is a perfect EV candidate, w/ lots of options for wire runs, components placement, battery location, and a high gross vehicle rating (3500lbs and 2000+ rear axle max weight).

No comments: