Sep 11, 2008

Controller heat maintained

I found the simplest solution to ensure that the sun does not overly warm up my controller. I covered the controller with aluminum foil and secured it to the controller with aluminum tape (the more expensive kind, not the 'duct' kind). It is working really well at reducing the heat of the controller and I think it is keeping the controller from getting hot due to direct sunlight. So, for the last two weeks, my runs have been unhampered by the issue I was having previously.

I have just posted this vehicle for sale too as I think that I am in the market for a vehicle that is much smaller to fit my own needs. I really dig this car, but think someone who is hauling multiple people might get more use out of it. A scooter is probably sufficient for me! So, you can find the craigslist posting here

No comments: